Buyer/Showing agent for Paul Czan Real Estate Group
Who We Are:
The Paul Czan Real Estate Group is a motivated team of young professionals who understand the importance of home ownership and are passionate about providing an outstanding level of service and expertise in the real estate market. We are dedicated to the highest standards of ethics, professionalism, and performance necessary to fulfill all our client's real estate needs. Our team members are encouraged to continuously increase their knowledge and skills, and reach their goals, all while being supported by a dedicated team of professionals.
- Licensed Realtor
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team Key Responsibilities:
- Cultivate client relationships, prospect for leads, and regularly add contacts to database
- Provide clients professional knowledge on the current market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters
- Conduct buyer needs analysis, set them up on auto-search portal, and show them properties based on their criteria
- Oversee transactions from contract to close, ensuring the highest level of ethics and professionalism is being used.
- Accompany buyers on showings and perform comparative market analyses to determine the best offer price, and offer conditions to suit the buyers needs and qualifications
- Maintain consistent, open communication with clients to ensure they’re receiving the highest level of service
- Maintain consistent communication, as needed, with team lead, admin team, and other agents to ensure proficiency, and achieve client satisfaction.
- Attend weekly KW training courses
- Regularly attend team meetings
- Report numbers on a weekly basis to D.O.O
- Host Open Houses
- Contribute to a collaborative team culture
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $50,000.00 per year
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-02-10